Going Beyond Just Measurement
Reporting Identifies Drivers of Turnover
SMD’s Onboarding Survey
- Measures several facets of the onboarding process (e.g., orientation, teamwork, job fit) in order to identify and prioritize the key drivers of turnover for managers (using advanced analytics), which allows SMD to show you the ROI of more effective onboarding.
- Understanding how the onboarding process impacts long-term retention is a key factor in the overall turnover story for an organization.
- Survey administration typically occurs in the first 90-180 days of employment.
SMD’s New Hire Survey
- Brief, cost-effective and efficient survey tool that allows organizations to easily identify the primary reasons employees are joining the organization. Your recruiters will love this!
- Oftentimes the misalignment between an employee’s expectations and reality once on the job can be a root cause of turnover. Combining the new hire survey data with engagement and/or exit survey data will provide unique insights regarding turnover.
- The information may also shed insight on your company’s brand and reputation.